-Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
-Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawing.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation
- Any other jobs assigned by the Head of Division
Published : 21 May 2020 View Details
- Check drawing & prepare wire list
- Prepare wire & accessories, and component
- Print wire marker
- Cut trunking & c-rail, and mounting LV wiring plate
- Install LV wiring plate, door panel and LV components
- Connect door panel to components
- Packing of products
- Transfer to designated locations for delivery
- Loading & unloading
- Any other duties assigned by Production Manager
Published : 27 Mar 2019 View Details