|Position Level:||:||Fresh/Entry Level|
|Job Specialization:||:||Engineering - Electrical|
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
-Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
-Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawing.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation
- Any other jobs assigned by the Head of Division
|Years of Experience:||:||1|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||- Candidate must posses at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma Electrical or equivalent.
- At least 1 years or fresh graduate of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Full-time position available